Emergency Water Restoration Services in Kansas City
24 / 7 Emergency Response.
Don’t let water damage compromise your business’s operations. After water damage occurs, choose HL Restoration’s commercial water restoration solutions so you can get back to work, fast.
Water Restoration Experts – Emergency Response Team
When every minute counts, you want experienced people you can rely on. Emergency water damage restoration requires extreme urgency and expertise. Trained and certified to the highest standards in the industry, our Water Mitigation team responds immediately 24/7, ready to work and meet every disaster.
Our technicians identify the full extent of moisture damage, both apparent and unseen. Using the industries best equipment for drying, dehumidification, deodorizing, and disinfecting, we restore your property with minimal disruption so that you can get back to normal as soon as possible.
HL Restoration offers the following emergency water damage restoration services:
24/7 emergency service
Emergency water extraction of all categories and classes of water
Drying and dehumidification
Carpet cleaning and restoration
Water damage from storms, floods, burst pipes, plumbing leaks, and sewage backups can temporarily halt your business’s operations. When this happens, getting your property cleaned up and back to its original state suddenly becomes your number one priority.
HL Restoration’s commercial water damage restoration services minimize interruptions to your business by restoring your establishment to pre-damage conditions. You can expect efficiency and professionalism when you choose commercial water damage restoration services from our team at HL Restoration.
Water damage is always a stressful situation riddled with worrisome questions —
How much is this going to cost? Will my insurance policy cover the damage? How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
What is Water Damage Restoration?
Water damage restoration focuses on restoring and repairing a home or a commercial establishment after water damage has occured. After the mitigation process, our water damage repair and restoration company focuses on rebuilding and reconstructing your business or building. Our typical restoration services include:
- Replacement of damaged walls and flooring
- Repairing of damaged roofs
- Mold remediation
- Moisture and humidity testing
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
HL Restoration’s commercial 24-hour water damage restoration process begins with a thorough inspection of the damage. Each inspection determines the category and class of the damage. By defining the type of damage, we can outline the best means to restore your property.
After the inspection, we perform the following steps:
- Water removal. We use vacuums and pumps to remove excess water from your establishment. The type of equipment we use depends on the extent of water damage. We perform water removal immediately to prevent bacteria and mold growth.
- Drying. Once we’ve vacuumed the absorbent surfaces and standing water, dehumidification and drying begin.
- Cleaning. All personal belongings are cleaned and sanitized to prevent unwanted bacteria and mold growth. We give clothing, carpeting, and drapery antimicrobial treatments, too. We use air scrubbers to remove moisture and particles from the air.
- Restoration. This step involves the replacement of materials like insulation drywall. Simple cases involve the replacement of drywall panels, while serious cases could require replacing entire walls.
Why Choose HL Restoration as your Water Restoration Company?
- Quality Equipment for Cleanup. We use state-of-the-art equipment and products to ensure we remove all of the water from your establishment.
- Restoration Experts. Our team has undergone IICRC training to ensure your commercial establishment is safe for you and your customers.
- Emergency Services Around the Clock. No matter when your water damage emergency happens, our team is at your service. We provide emergency, 24-hour water damage restoration services. Our technicians are always ready to be dispatched to your commercial property.
If you’d like to know more about our services or need water damage restoration service now, get in touch with us today!
“HarenLaughlin Restoration is almost completed on a restoration project at my building in River Market, First + Main. They have been the utmost professional. The job communication has been impeccable and the contractors they have working have been nothing short but amazing. If I ever hear of others needing restoration work, I will definitely suggest HarenLaughlin Restoration.”
– Adam Jones, First + Main
“I have had nothing but positive experiences with every team member I have encountered. Very timely, and very fair. They even brought our entire staff lunch one day! They go above and beyond which is very appreciated!”
– Kimberly Andress, Lincoln Property Company
“I highly recommend HL Restoration. All of the staff members are extremely professional, have excellent communication skills, and provide great service. I wouldn’t choose any other Water Damage Restoration Service.”
– Jessie Brown
“We had a main sewer back-up affecting a third of our finished basement. They arrived 90 minutes after I hung up the phone . . . on a Sunday! Went to work immediately and was back four days in a row exactly when they said they would be there. Cleaned up and hauled out everything contaminated. They did everything they said they would and more!”
– Richard Triola