Water Mitigation Services for the Kansas City Metro
24 / 7 Emergency Response.
Since our establishment in 2006, HL Restoration has been offering trusted water mitigation services in Kansas City. Let us help solve your water damage issues and turn chaos into organization.
Be Prepared BEFORE Disaster Strikes
Download our free app for iOS and Android in the app store. Search for HL Restoration.
Water Mitigation and Restoration Experts – Emergency Response Team
When every minute counts, you want experienced people you can rely on. Emergency water damage restoration requires extreme urgency and expertise. Trained and certified to the highest standards in the industry, our Water Mitigation team responds immediately 24/7, ready to work and meet every disaster.
Our technicians identify the full extent of moisture damage, both apparent and unseen. Using the industries best equipment for drying, dehumidification, deodorizing, and disinfecting, we restore your property with minimal disruption so that you can get back to normal as soon as possible.
HL Restoration offers the following emergency water damage restoration services:
24/7 emergency service
Emergency water extraction of all categories and classes of water
Drying and dehumidification
Carpet cleaning and restoration
Water damage is always a stressful situation riddled with worrisome questions —
How much is this going to cost? Will my insurance policy cover the damage? How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
HL Restoration can help ease these worries with our water damage mitigation services. We’ll clean, sanitize, repair, and ensure that additional risks for water damage have been neutralized.
What is Water Damage Mitigation?
Water damage mitigation prevents further damage to affected areas of the property by using specialized techniques and equipment to minimize the amount of damage and loss. These techniques include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting salvageable building materials
- Removing damaged furniture and belongings, as well as other materials, from home or business(e.g., flooring and drywall)
- Extracting water and drying out your home or business with commercial-grade equipment
- Ensuring your building’s structural stability
- Securing the property structure immediately by laying down tarps and boarding up windows.
Unlike water damage restoration, water damage mitigation is not designed to replace or repair damaged property. Instead, it makes sure that the damage that occurred doesn’t lead to further consequences to your property. Often, it is performed right after disaster strikes, followed by necessary restoration services to rehabilitate the building so you can get back to your life.
How HL Restoration Can Help
At HL Restoration, our water damage mitigation process is broken down into four steps:
- Assessment. First, we determine the cause of the damage. There are two types of water damage: drastic and immediate (as in the case of a ruptured pipe or damage from natural disasters), or it can take place slowly over an extended period. We evaluate the category of water damage so we can create a plan to get your business back up and running.
- Plan of Action. Once we’ve assessed the situation, we create a strategy on how to remove moisture and water from your property. We’ll remove any standing water first with extraction equipment, industrial extractors, air movers, and sub-floor drying systems.
- Dry Out the Property. After removing the standing water, our team eliminates the remaining moisture from the structure. We use dehumidification with the use of desiccant , and industrial-strength blowers, dryers, and air scrubbers to remove the residual moisture.
- Clean Everything. The final step of our water mitigation services is to sanitize everything and make sure your property is safe and secure so reconstruction can start.
Why Work with Us
- Rapid response. Our emergency, 24-hour mitigation team responds at lightning speed. When we arrive, expect to receive services as quickly as possible.
- On-site management. We do not outsource our work. Instead, we send members of our in-house team who are trained and have obtained their IICRC. Having a trusted and experienced team on your side can make all the difference when water damage occurs.
Get in touch with us today to request service from Kansas City’s premier water mitigation company, HL Restoration.
“HarenLaughlin Restoration is almost completed on a restoration project at my building in River Market, First + Main. They have been the utmost professional. The job communication has been impeccable and the contractors they have working have been nothing short but amazing. If I ever hear of others needing restoration work, I will definitely suggest HarenLaughlin Restoration.”
– Adam Jones, First + Main
“I have had nothing but positive experiences with every team member I have encountered. Very timely, and very fair. They even brought our entire staff lunch one day! They go above and beyond which is very appreciated!”
– Kimberly Andress, Lincoln Property Company
“I highly recommend HL Restoration. All of the staff members are extremely professional, have excellent communication skills, and provide great service. I wouldn’t choose any other Water Damage Restoration Service.”
– Jessie Brown
“We had a main sewer back-up affecting a third of our finished basement. They arrived 90 minutes after I hung up the phone . . . on a Sunday! Went to work immediately and was back four days in a row exactly when they said they would be there. Cleaned up and hauled out everything contaminated. They did everything they said they would and more!”
– Richard Triola