Fire and Smoke Restoration Services in Kansas City
24 / 7 Emergency Response
Be Prepared BEFORE Disaster Strikes
Download our free app for iOS and Android in the app store. Search for HL Restoration.
Fire and Smoke Restoration Experts – Emergency Response Team
When the fire is out, timing is critical. With knowledge and expertise, HL Restoration has a team of licensed technicians who are fully trained and certified in fire and smoke damage restoration. Our comprehensive emergency fire damage repair services can reverse many of the damages fire and smoke can cause. With 24-hour emergency response service, HL Restoration saves you and your insurance company time and money.
Our certified professionals determine the full extent of fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues not just from fire, but also from the water used to put out the flames. When needed, treatment may include water mitigation, smoke and odor removal, cleaning and sanitation, and air vent and duct cleaning.
HL Restoration offers the following fire mitigation services:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Smoke and Odor Removal
- Complete Cleaning & Sanitation
- Emergency Board-up
- Full building restoration
No one is fully equipped for the devastation of a fire, but you can minimize the loss that damage can cause. No matter the size of the fire, you must act immediately to avoid further losses due to fire and smoke damage. and you’ll need help from a trusted fire restoration company such as HL Restoration.
We offer comprehensive fire and smoke removal services tailored to your unique needs. Our professionals have specialized fire restoration training, guaranteeing quick cleanups and construction restoration so your home or business is brought back to pre-fire conditions.
Fire Restoration Solutions in Kansas City
When a fire occurs, putting out the flames and ensuring everyone is safe and getting care is obviously the first priority. However, dousing the fire’s flames causes another set of problems. Apart from the smoke and soot damage left behind by the fire, water damage is another issue. Water must be removed from your home or business property to prevent mold, which thrives in a high-humidity environment.
HL Restoration removes the residue left behind by smoke and soot to prevent the erosion of electronics, fabrics, finishes, and other building materials. We also offer mold remediation services to get rid of stubborn mold growth that occurs long after the fire is put out.
Our Fire and Smoke Restoration Process
The HL Restoration process is broken down in four steps:
- Preventive measures. Before we start restoring your property, we seal off the area to prevent residue and ash from affecting the rest of your home or building.
- Water extraction and drying. We use commercial-grade water extraction equipment, dryers, and blowers to extract water and immediately dry your area.
- Salvage and disposal. Rugs, furniture, building materials, clothing, and other items will be removed from the area to mitigate the damage. If your items can be restored, we offer temporary storage space in our warehouses.
- Thorough cleaning. Once we’ve removed the water, we start cleaning. Our cleaning process includes cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfecting the walls, carpets, ceilings, drapes, furniture, and other surfaces.
Why Choose Us
Our 24/7 fire restoration company answers your call and moves into action ASAP. We immediately secure the property and then will perform an assessment to see which fire damage repairs are needed.
When you choose us, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Quick response. A quick response prevents your space from experiencing more severe permanent damage.
- Ongoing communication. We keep you and your insurance agent informed with every step that we take. We want everyone involved to understand what is happening and what they can expect.
- Trained and certified. When you work with us, you’ll be working with certified professionals who are qualified to remediate property damage caused by fire.
- Recover from fire damage with a professional by your side. Get in touch with HL Restoration today for more information about our services.
“HarenLaughlin Restoration is almost completed on a restoration project at my building in River Market, First + Main. They have been the utmost professional. The job communication has been impeccable and the contractors they have working have been nothing short but amazing. If I ever hear of others needing restoration work, I will definitely suggest HarenLaughlin Restoration.”
– Adam Jones, First + Main
“I have had nothing but positive experiences with every team member I have encountered. Very timely, and very fair. They even brought our entire staff lunch one day! They go above and beyond which is very appreciated!”
– Kimberly Andress, Lincoln Property Company
“I highly recommend HL Restoration. All of the staff members are extremely professional, have excellent communication skills, and provide great service. I wouldn’t choose any other Water Damage Restoration Service.”
– Jessie Brown
“We had a main sewer back-up affecting a third of our finished basement. They arrived 90 minutes after I hung up the phone . . . on a Sunday! Went to work immediately and was back four days in a row exactly when they said they would be there. Cleaned up and hauled out everything contaminated. They did everything they said they would and more!”
– Richard Triola