Commercial Mold Remediation Services in Kansas City
24 / 7 Emergency Response
Beat mold and grow your business safely! Get in touch with HL Restoration today for our commercial mold detection and remediation services.
Be Prepared BEFORE Disaster Strikes
Download our free app for iOS and Android in the app store. Search for HL Restoration.
Mold Remediation Experts - Emergency Response Team
Mold is an often-hidden problem for your home or business caused by excess water or moisture over a period of time. Having a mold problem can be more than just unsightly- mold spores can cause many different health concerns ranging from minor to severe. Removal of mold can be a serious endeavor, and the most effective way to protect your home or commercial property from the threat of mold is to have it remediated immediately by a professional.
HL Restoration’s pro mold removal services are comprehensive mold remediation, mold odor removal, as well as cleaning and sanitation. We team up with a third party mold inspection and testing company to accurately diagnose the damage and protect occupants and structures from potentially dangerous and damaging mold situations.
HL Restoration offers the following mold remediation services:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Third party mold inspection & mold testing
- Mold and mildew removal
- Cleaning and sanitization
- Mold odor removal
- Containment Air cleaning and filtration
Mold contamination can become a concern for businesses of all sizes. This fungus hides in damp areas, grows quickly and can survive in any moist condition. Left unattended, mold can cause health problems as well as structural damage to your business.
HL Restoration’s commercial mold removal and remediation services use a systematic and methodical approach to identify the source of mold growth and eliminate it from your environment.
Restore Your Business to a Healthy, Mold-Free State
Our mold removal and mold mitigation company applies different approaches to each situation, depending on the severity and type of mold growth.
Our technicians possess the training, experience, and equipment to safely remove and treat mold in your commercial building through a comprehensive process:
- Performing a mold inspection and assessing the damage
- Locating the mold problem and the sources that feed the mold
- Isolating the mold using techniques like negative air pressure and physical barriers to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering, and scrubbing mold spores
- Removing the mold with antifungal and antimicrobial treatments
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing your belongings
- Reconstructing and repairing damaged areas to restore your business’s establishment
Mold: The Basics You Need to Know
Black mold can appear in any room of your establishment. Contrary to popular belief, mold is not only limited to inside kitchens, bathrooms, and basements . Mold may appear as a result of water damage to your property, but that isn’t alway necessarily the case.
Still, these parts of the building are the first ones you should check for any sign of mold.
If you’ve already spotted black mold in your establishment, mold testing is essential. Prevention is better, though. Pay attention to the following signs:
- Peeling wallpaper
- Colored or dark spots on the walls
- Unpleasant smells from your air conditioning systems
- Flooded sinks or toilets
Any of the above signs demonstrate that you likely need mold mitigation services. The best way to prevent the problem from getting bigger or more dangerous is by eliminating the source of damage to your commercial property pre-emptively.
Your Trusted Mold Remediation Company in Kansas City
When it comes to commercial mold remediation and removal, HL Restoration is the name you can trust.
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Emergencies can happen at any time, which is why we provide a 24/7 mold removal service. Trust us to be at your establishment quickly to take a look at the problem.
- Focus on quality. We don’t just ‘scrape off’ the mold and are done with it. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to remove stubborn mold, making sure it never returns, and sanitize the affected area.
- Certified technicians. HL Restoration is composed of certified teams who are knowledgeable in removing even the most stubborn of molds.
"HarenLaughlin Restoration is almost completed on a restoration project at my building in River Market, First + Main. They have been the utmost professional. The job communication has been impeccable and the contractors they have working have been nothing short but amazing. If I ever hear of others needing restoration work, I will definitely suggest HarenLaughlin Restoration."
- Adam Jones, First + Main
"I have had nothing but positive experiences with every team member I have encountered. Very timely, and very fair. They even brought our entire staff lunch one day! They go above and beyond which is very appreciated!"
- Kimberly Andress, Lincoln Property Company
"I highly recommend HL Restoration. All of the staff members are extremely professional, have excellent communication skills, and provide great service. I wouldn’t choose any other Water Damage Restoration Service."
- Jessie Brown
"We had a main sewer back-up affecting a third of our finished basement. They arrived 90 minutes after I hung up the phone . . . on a Sunday! Went to work immediately and was back four days in a row exactly when they said they would be there. Cleaned up and hauled out everything contaminated. They did everything they said they would and more!"
- Richard Triola