Commercial Storm Restoration Services
Restore your commercial property after a storm with HL Restoration’s commercial damage restoration solutions and services.
24 / 7 Emergency Response
Be Prepared BEFORE Disaster Strikes
Download our free app for iOS and Android in the app store. Search for HL Restoration.
Storm Restoration Experts – Emergency Response Team
Property damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or business, and to get repairs completed quickly and safely, you need a restoration company that specializes in bringing your home back to its pre-loss condition.
HL Restoration provides specialized emergency cleanup and restoration services to bring your property back to normal with minimal interruption. We can handle any sized loss and work with a variety of home insurers to help you determine whether your damage is covered by your plan.
HL Restoration offers the following storm restoration services:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Emergency board up and/or roof tarp
- Storm damage assessment
- Water damage repair
- Wind damage repair
- Tree Removal
- Structural stabilization
- Reconstruction services
- Insurance claim assistance
Predicting the weather can only go so far in protecting your commercial building from damage. Following unprecedented and extreme weather conditions, your commercial property might need extensive restoration and repairs.
For a trusted storm restoration company, HL Restoration is at your service. From localized damage due to hail storms to structural loss from lightning strikes or tornadoes, our 24/7 commercial storm damage company is quick to secure your property in case of an emergency.
What We Offer
Our range of storm repair and restoration services include:
- Roof and hail damage assessment
- Debris removal and full cleanup of affected areas
- Window and door replacement
- Restoration of gas, electric, and heat utilities
- Complete reconstruction services
- Temporary emergency plumbing repairs
- Furniture and contents restoration
- Emergency board-up to prevent injuries or theft
Our Storm Damage Restoration Process
We have been in the business a long time and have seen a great deal of different storm damage situations. Our team can quickly assess what needs to be done when storm damage occurs. Here is a look at our process:
- An HL Restoration team member conducts a thorough inspection of your property to determine the extent of the storm damage.
- Our certified storm damage restoration techniques allow us to take immediate action to secure your establishment and prevent further damage from environmental exposure and the weather.
- After an initial assessment, we determine the type of equipment to use. In case of flooding, our team uses specialized vacuums and pumps to remove water from affected areas.
- We use generators to operate our air movers and dehumidifiers, cleaning your property and protecting it from mold and mildew.
- We also oversee your property’s restoration and will be there to give you constant updates on progress.
When you contact us, our storm damage restoration company can help you avoid more serious structural issues in the long-term by repairing damage correctly and quickly.
Your Choice Storm Damage Restoration Company
<>Why should you choose HL Restoration?
- 24-Hour Emergency Service. Nature doesn’t care about regular business hours or that big client meeting coming up. No matter what time of the night or day you need us, we will be there.
- Trained Technicians. The best experts in the field are working for us. All of our technicians are trained and stay current on the best ways to assess and repair storm damage.
- Immediate Service. The faster we arrive at your building, the quicker we can address the damage. Once you call, we’ll be there ASAP.
If you’d like to know more about our services, get in touch with us today!
“HarenLaughlin Restoration is almost completed on a restoration project at my building in River Market, First + Main. They have been the utmost professional. The job communication has been impeccable and the contractors they have working have been nothing short but amazing. If I ever hear of others needing restoration work, I will definitely suggest HarenLaughlin Restoration.”
– Adam Jones, First + Main
“I have had nothing but positive experiences with every team member I have encountered. Very timely, and very fair. They even brought our entire staff lunch one day! They go above and beyond which is very appreciated!”
– Kimberly Andress, Lincoln Property Company
“I highly recommend HL Restoration. All of the staff members are extremely professional, have excellent communication skills, and provide great service. I wouldn’t choose any other Water Damage Restoration Service.”
– Jessie Brown
“We had a main sewer back-up affecting a third of our finished basement. They arrived 90 minutes after I hung up the phone . . . on a Sunday! Went to work immediately and was back four days in a row exactly when they said they would be there. Cleaned up and hauled out everything contaminated. They did everything they said they would and more!”
– Richard Triola